Helping Sage 200 users get more from their IT investment, TSG has announced new dates for the successful Sicon Fixed Assets online seminars.
Sicon Fixed Assets is a fully integrated module for Sage 200, designed specifically to help you store and maintain your asset information in one central place.
This asset management module sits within your menu structure like the standard Sage 200 modules, making it straightforward to use if you’re already familiar with the Sage 200 suite.
With seamless integration with your Sage 200 software you will immediately see the benefits including:
- Only manage one application for all business asset information
- Maintain a full audit trail against your assets, including depreciation postings, revaluations and Sales/Disposals
- See full forecasts for future depreciation
- Hold extra details against your assets, including;
- Use Purchase Ledger Accounts to link a supplier and invoice to your assets
- Use Purchase ledger accounts to link a maintenance provider and insurer to your assets
- Assign owners and categorise assets for easy reporting
- Easy to use wizards for Assets disposal/write off, this includes linking a Customer account and producing an invoice from Sage 200
In a 30 minute online seminar we will demonstrate how Sicon Fixed Assets for Sage 200 will improve your business efficiency and save you time.
To register your place on one of our FREE online seminars please select from the dates below;
- Monday 6 February, 10am – 10.30am
- Monday 16 April, 2pm - 2.30pm
- Monday 11 June, 2pm - 2.30pm
- Monday 13 August, 2pm - 2.30pm
Alternatively you can visit our Events listing webpage www.tsg.com/events to what other online events we are running this year.